Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eight Months Later....

Here it is eight months since my last posting. Something happened. Life got in the way. I allowed the business and the drama of life to squeeze out things that I love to do, the people I love to hang out with, and things that give me my identity. I started meeting everyone elses needs/wants/desires and left myself nothing. That is not the way to live.

After spiraling down that dark, winding road, I am back. Quite frankly, I am back, but not quite in the saddle again. It is going to take some time. However, I all ready feel so much better. My energy is returning, and I am enjoying life and not managing life so much.

Over the course of the last year or so, I have picked up a phrase from a local pastor. He often says this, "God is good all the time. All the time, God is good."

I believe what Tommy says. The last eight months have proven it again and again.

Living and Learning,
Beth

No comments: