Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Precious Little Girl

Grace is growing up too fast, much too fast. She is 8 years old and is no longer small enough to sit on my lap. When she tries to sit on my lap, her feet nearly touch the floor. She is growing physically.

Grace is also growing in other ways, and as a mom of three boys first, I find it interesting and exciting to watch Grace grow up and find her place in the family. She definately brings her own special character to our family. She is full of rainbows and unicorns, sugar and spice, and life and love.

She anticipates "girl time" whether with me or my mother. She is either always wanting to do a craft, clean something, cook something, or decorate something. I enjoy that she wants to hang out with me.

I hope to treasure all of these things in my heart so that when she is off setting up a household of her own, I will remember these special days, these precious times with Grace. I love you, sweetheart!

No comments: