Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Closure

We just closed out 2008. Simple as that. One minute it is 11:59 PM on December 31, 2008, and two minutes later, it is 12:01 AM on January 1, 2009. Wouldn't it be great if life were that simple?



Closing out relationships with people is more difficult. Whether it is by choice or by circumstances, closure in realtionships can be tricky. We try our best to be careful with the other person, but in the end, someone always gets hurt.

I had to hurt a friend like that this month. I didn't want to do it, but circumstances required that I end a friendship. I feel awful about it. I hope one day, my friend can and will forgive me for ending the friendship. I think the friend will because the friend is that type or person.

Be careful out there with your friendships. They are sweet as honey, but fragile as glass.

Living and Learning,
Beth

No comments: